CodeOrder Pty Ltd (ABN 36 612 016 412) have full rights to the Game, including user accounts, computer code, characters, character names,
character profiles, stories, dialog, artwork, animations, applets, chat room transcripts and server software.
The Game and the Company are protected by Australian and international laws. The Game may contain licensed materials,
and the Company's' licensors may enforce their rights in the event of any violation of this Agreement.
You may establish one (1) user account (the 'Account') on the Game. Your Account must be the only Account you create and/or access during the time
this Account is alive. Moneyholders, dupes and other such Accounts are not permitted in the Game. Creating or accessing accounts while another account is "on Vacation" is not permitted, unless the new account is used to solely contact Game Staff.
To register, you may be required to provide certain personal information to the Company. Your failure to provide, or update, accurate information
when requested shall constitute a material breach of this Agreement.
During the registration process, you will be required to select a username and a password that are unique to the Account (collectively referred to
hereunder as "Login Information"). You may not share the Account or the Login Information with anyone other than as expressly set forth herein. A
valid email address is required to play the Game. This email address will be used to communicate with you, informing you of lost usernames and
passwords as well as periodical newsletters containing game updates.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, you acknowledge and agree that you shall have no ownership or other property interest in the
Account, and you further acknowledge and agree that all rights in and to the Account are and shall forever be owned by and inure to the benefit
of the Company.
- Limitations on Use of the Game
You agree that you will not (i) create or use cheats, exploits, bots, hacks, or any kind of third party
software designed to modify or automate the CrimeBloc experience; or (ii) use any third party software
that intercepts or otherwise collects information from the Game, unless at the sole discretion of the Company;
(iii) modify or cause to be modified any files that are a part of the Game; (iv) use scripts, browsers and
other third party software designed to automate actions within the Game.
You may not disrupt or assist in the disruption of (i) any computer used to support the Service (a 'Server');
or (ii) any other player's Game experience. Any attempt to do so may be a violation of Criminal and Civil Law.
You agree not to violate any applicable law or regulation in connection with your use of the Game.
You agree to report any bugs, exploits, hacks, or any kind of flaw you may be aware of in the Game to Staff immediately.
- Member Conduct
Your use of the Game is governed by certain guidelines. These guidelines (hereby known as 'Conduct Guidelines'),
are maintained and enforced by the Company or Staff and must be adhered to by all Users of the Game. It is your
responsibility to know, understand and abide by the Conduct Guidelines which are commonly known as 'Rules of
GamePlay' within the Game. The Company reserves the right to determine which conduct it considers to be outside
the spirit of the Game and to take such disciplinary measures as it sees fit up to and including termination of
the Account. The Company offers a community environment with multiple levels of communication and cannot monitor
all communications at all times. The Company reserves the right to modify these Conduct Guidelines at any time.
Rules related to 'Chat' and User Interaction.
- Communicating with other users and Company representatives is an integral part of the Game (hereby known as 'User Interaction').
You understand that the Company may record and log User Interaction, including but not limited to Forum posts, one-on-one messages
('CM's') and Chat and IRC conversations. You agree that the Company is under no obligation to record and log User Interaction, but
can review, modify and delete your User Interaction at any time without notice.
- You agree not to transmit harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, torturous, defaming, libellous, obscene, or unlawful material
to other players or Company representatives.
- You agree not to upload or transmit harmful or malicious programs, software, viruses, keylogger programs, files or other computer
code designed to interfere or collect data from the Game, Server or other players.
- Advertising or posting of goods and services not related to the Game or its associated services, licensors or affiliates is strictly forbidden.
- You may not impersonate any Company representative nor may you use any Game function to imply or to make others believe
you are acting on behalf of the Company.
- Account Security
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account and all associated information, including login information.
You are responsible for all uses of your Account, whether or not authorized by you.
- Termination or Suspension of Accounts
The Company or Staff may suspend or terminate the Account with or without reason at any time, with or without notice. For purposes
of service and logs, most suspended or terminated Accounts include a reason for the suspension or termination.
- Ownership and Trading of Virtual Items and Accounts
The Company does not permit Accounts to be bought, sold, traded or given away for any reason. You agree that the Company holds full
ownership rights over all content that appears in the Game. You agree that you have no right to any such content, including the Account,
credits or 'ingame' currency. The Company does not permit the sale or transfer of any virtual items, including the Account, for 'real' money or value.
The Game includes features which enable you to purchase Credits for 'real world money'. In accordance with Section 8 of
this Agreement, you agree that the Company retains full ownership rights of the Credits system, including Credits purchased.
- The exclusive seller of Credits is CodeOrder Pty Ltd, an Australian business with ABN 36 612 016 412;
- Credit prices and Credits rewarded may be subject to change at anytime, with or without notice;
- Credits purchased within 60 days of any reset will be transferred in full to the new round upon request;
- Special offers, bonus offers or purchase discounts cannot be transferred across rounds;
- In the event of a reset, the credit purchases transferred will receive credits equal to the new round's credit pricing rate (in other words, the purchase cost is transferred and not the credit amount);
- Credits will not be transferred to new rounds if any disputes, chargebacks or Account Suspensions exist on previous purchasers' accounts;
- If the the Company fails to deliver your credit purchase within 5 business days, you will be entitled to 250 complimentary credits plus 10 credits per business day after that (outages beyond our control and eCheque/uncleared payments are exempted from this guarantee);
- If the the Company fails to answer your credit-related Help Desk ticket within 5 business days, you will be entitled to 250 complimentary credits plus 10 credits per business day after that (outages beyond our control are exempted from this guarantee);
- The Company is not responsible for the loss of any Credits for any reason;
- The Company will confiscate your Credits (purchased or otherwise) in the event of a violation of these Terms or Rules of Gameplay, at our discretion;
- The Company at some time may be required to send items to your address. The Company will not send anything without informing you and will not send anything to an address other than the billing address unless prior agreed. The Company is not responsible for the loss of items in the mail. Duplicate items will not be sent for any reason;
- The Company may alter, add or remove any provisions to Section 8 of this agreement without prior notice.
The provisions of Section 7 of this Agreement apply to Section 8.
The Company will collect data on Accounts and the users thereof. The collection of this data is to better serve the Game
and to protect the interests of the Game and the Company. You agree that the Company may set and access cookies on your
hard drive. The Company may collect data from your computer, including IP address(s), browser information and screen
resolution. This data may be used to enhance the Game experience and to target advertisements.
The Company will not transfer, sell, loan or share any information which can be directly linked to any person to
any third party. Exceptions to this include affiliates or where the Company is required to be civil or criminal
means. The Company reserves the right to use your personal information to prevent or investigate fraudulent
actions and other actions within the Game.
The Company at its discretion reserves the right to change, modify, add or delete any of the terms and conditions
of this Agreement at any time with or without prior notice. The Company agrees that what it considers a material
change to this Agreement, will notify you of any such change via email, CM, Forum posting or other in-game notice.
If any future changes to this Agreement are not acceptable to you, you must immediately stop using the Game and the
Account. Your continued use of the Game after changes to the Agreement constitutes your complete and unequivocal
agreement to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
The Game is provided 'as-is' and the Company does not guarantee the Game will run error free or uninterrupted at
all times. The Company reserves the right to add, delete, remove, change or otherwise make unavailable any feature
of the Game at any time, with or without prior notice or liability. Major changes, updates, additions and features
will be documented by Staff via email, CM, Forum posting or other in-game notice. The Company accepts no responsibility
for the loss of any Account or Account related item for any reason.
- Termination of the Game and Termination of this Agreement
The Company at its sole discretion may terminate the Game or this Agreement at any time, with or without prior notice.
The provisions of Sections 1, 3 and Sections 5-12 will survive any Termination of this Agreement
- Indemnification and Staff Discretion
The Company, its subsidiaries, Staff, licensors or affiliates are not liable in any way for the loss or damage of any
kind for any reason, nor will it be liable for damages as a result of any loss.
action carried out by any Account is not in the Games benefit or not in the spirit of the Game, they are permitted to
intervene. The reversal, modification, suspension, deletion of any action or Account is permitted at the sole discretion
of the Company and Staff.